This section contains a wealth of information, related to LugBulk. If you cannot find an answer to your question,
make sure to contact us.
To stimulate individual adult fan of LEGO (AFOL) building activities by providing the ability to purchase loose LEGO elements in bulk via a recognized LEGO User Group (RLUG).
- Each participating AFOL must be a minimum age of 18 years old.
- Support in any capacity is offered solely for the personal use of AFOLs; discounted and/or
free of charge items are under no circumstances to be resold
- All support received from this program cannot be given or sold to the general public
- Only one individual from the RLUG may access the online ordering platform and submit the order
- Orders that have been submitted via “checkout” on the online ordering platform cannot be edited in any capacity. Please do not inqui
re about post-order alterations
- Once your order is received by the LEGO Community Team your online ordering account will be locked so re-entry into the platform will not be possible
- CONFIDENTIALITY – Individual LEGO element prices viewable in the online ordering platform are confidential and should be restricted to AFOLs who are participating in the program
- Individual RLUGs who cannot spend the minimum amount required are allowed to partner with one or more additional RLUGs to reach the required threshold
- This is to be estimated prior to sign-up and the joined RLUGs are to send in one sign-up stating the partnership and which RLUGs are involved in it.
- Partnering with another RLUG cannot be done later than during the sign-up process. Failure to reach the minimum requirements post sign-up will result in order termination.
- There will be no additional or adjusted rules to the “LEGO Element Rules” section
- Sign-ups must be received prior to December 1st of the previous calendar year
- Review and response to the request may take up to fourteen (14) business days
- The program manager will follow up with the RLUG regarding the decision of the request
- If accepted, the LUG Ambassador will be informed and login credentials will be provided either to the LUG Ambassador or, if specified, a designated point of contact
- This person is responsible for processing the entire orderr
Each participating RLUG is allowed to order a maximum of 85 different LEGO elements.
Individual LEGO elements can only be ordered in minimum quantities of fifty (50) and then in incremental steps of +25.